Medicare Made SimpleCompass Benefits prides itself on the many years of experience with Medicare benefit plans. The Medicare program, instituted in 1965, under the Social Security Act, provides subsidized assistance for US citizens who meet one of the following criteria:
- They are over 65 years of age.
- They are under 65 years of age but suffer from Lou Gehrig’s disease; end stage renal disease; or have any number of specified disabilities.
Medicare coverage is classified under four different categories:
- Part A: Hospital Insurance
- Part B: Medical Insurance
- Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
- Part D: Prescription Drug Plan (PDP)
Each year, changes in Medicare Plans occur. At Compass Benefits we explain those changes to you and how they could possibly affect you. Not having that clear understanding of your benefits could cost you, which is why we want to help you understand your Medicare benefits. Our goal is to help you live a healthier and higher quality of life by choosing the right plan.
Compass Benefits and its agents specialize in all Medicare related products. These include:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Supplements (Medi-gap Policies)